Industrial Embedded Device Server, Serial to Ethernet, Modbus
Numéro de référence fabricant :
xPico IAP is an extremely compact networking solution that enables Ethernet connectivity on virtually any device with a serial interface. Designed for robust operation and with support of Modbus, the chip-sized xPico™ IAP module provides simplicity and flexibility making it the easiest and fastest industrial network-enabling module on the market.
As the smallest embedded device server in the world, xPico IAP can be utilized in designs typically intended for chip solutions. A key difference with the xPico IAP is that there is virtually no need to write a single line of code, translating to a much lower development cost and faster time-to-market.
View our wide range of Embedded Networking
View our portfolio of M2M and Wireless
See all products from our supplier Lantronix
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Chip-sized Footprint: 24mm x 16.5mm
- Complete Device Server Application with Full IP Stack
- Modbus TCP, ASCII, RTU Support
- Serial Port Supporting Up to 115.2kbps
- Extended Temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Module for industrial and automation applications