HL6528, Module SMD 2G-GSM/GPRS
Numéro de référence fabricant :
HL6528 is a 2G GSM/GPRS Quad band module with voice. Supported frequency bands: 2G 850/900/1800/1900. Form factor: 22x23 mm, SMD LGA package. Scalability between 2G, 3G and 4G with the same small size (22x23 mm), footprint and core pin layout. Very low power consumption and the separate base band and PA power supply inputs simplifies power supply design and extend operational life for battery powered devices.. Support for AirVantage management services is integrated.
As an option to soldering, adding flexibility, the HL series Snap-in socket can be soldered on the same PCB pattern.
The AirPrime® HL Series modules is the smallest, scalable, flexible solution that is interchangeable among 2G, 3G, and 4G* technologies. It provides voice and data connectivity in a single compact and easy-to-integrate form factor (22x23mm). The G version have an integrated GNSS receiver (GPS+Glonass). The compact form factor, network scalability, rich feature set and ready-to-use firmware upgrades make HL series modules ideal for industrial M2M solution designs where size and deployment longevity are important considerations.
* 4G to be released in 2015.
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Air interface: 2G-GSM/GPRS
- 2G Bands: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Form factor: SMD LGA package, 22x23x2.5 mm
- Supply Voltage: 3.7 V nominal, max 4.5 V
- Separate Base Band (min 3.2 V) and PA (min 2.8 V) power supply inputs for extended battery life.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Control options: AT Commands
- Internet services: TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- Cloud service: FOTA through AirVantage Management Services is integrated
- Network scan and monitoring
- Jamming detection
- Antenna detection
- Flash memory available for storing files or logging data: 1 Mbyte
- UART: 1x 8 wire
- SPI: 1x for debug
- ADC: 2x
- GPIO: 8
- PWM (Buzzer): 2x
- Tx Burst indicator
- SIM interface: 1.8/3V
- Analog audio: 1x microphone, 1x speaker
- Digital audio: PCM
- Codec: FR, EFR, HR, AMR
- Echo cancellation
- Noise reduction
- Small and easy to use
- Reliable, proven M2M connectivity
- Scalable: one footprint across 2G, 3G, and 4G technologies; ensures easy migration path
Control, software and features