4G-LTE M.2 PCIe Module with GPS+Glonass for North America / Multi operator
Numéro de référence fabricant :
EM7355 is a second generation 4G-LTE module with an integrated GPS+Glonass receiver primarily for North America / AT&T, Verizon, Sprint. Fall back to 3G HSPA+/DC-HSPA+, CDMA EVDO Rev A and 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE, CDMA 1xRTT.
Supported frequency bands:
- 4G-LTE 700/700/850/AWS1700/1900/2100
- 3G 800/850/900/AWS1700/1900/2100
- 2G 850/900/1800/1900
- CDMA EVDO 800/1700/1900
- CDMA 1xRTT 800/1900
Multi operator support through host-based image switching.
Form factor: M.2 PCIe 42 x 30 x 2.3 mm.
Ideal for M2M and mobile computing solutions, AirPrime® EM embedded modules deliver high speed connectivity on 4G-LTE networks. Based on the M.2 PCI Express Card standard with a USB interface, the EM Series modules offer an easy upgrade path to new network technologies and global access to high speed networks. The M.2 formfactor is also known as NGFF (New Generation Form Factor).
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Air interface: 4G-LTE MIMO, 3G-HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ Rx Diversity, 3G-CDMA EVDO Rev A, 2G-GSM/GPRS/EDGE, 2G-CDMA 1xRTT, GPS+Glonass
- 4G bands: B2 (2100), B4 (AWS/1700), B5 (850), B13 (700), B17 (700), B25 (1900G)
- 3G-HSPA+ bands: B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (AWS/1700), B5 (850), B8 (900)
- 3G-EVDO bands: BC0 (800), BC1 (1900), BC10 (800)
- 2G bands: B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)
- 2G 1xRTT bands: 800/1900
- Multi operator support through host based image switching.
- Peak data rate: DL 100 Mbps, UL 50 Mbps
- GNSS (GPS+Glonass): Qualcomm
- Form factor: M.2 PCI Express, 42x30x2.3 mm
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V nominal
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +60°C
Control, software and features
- Control options: AT commands, GOBI API, Linux QMI SDK
- Drivers: Android, Linux, Windows
- System connector: 67 position M.2
- Antenna RF connector: 3x MHF4 (Main RF, Aux RF, GNSS)
- USB 2.0 high speed
- Active antenna control
- Dynamic power control
- Main radio disable
- GNSS disable
- Flash LED output
- Wake on Wan
- SIM interface: 1.8/3V