Oculus video rugged pan/tilt PTZ camera with HD/SD video options
Numéro de référence fabricant :
The Oculus is a compact rugged continuous rotation PTZ camera that has been specifically designed for harsh and challenging environments. Utilizing the latest SD and HD camera modules the Oculus can provide analogue HD-SDI as well as IP video outputs.
As with all Oculus units everything is fully housed within a hard anodised aluminium casing fully rated to IP67 and ready to handle the harshest of environments. The toughened optically correct glass provides clear images and can be kept clean at all times by the compact wiper. Optical encoders for both the pan and tilt axis provide highly accurate positioning and repeatability allied with self-correction systems that will counteract any external interference with the moving head.
The Oculus can be mounted upright or inverted and the yoke can be offset to eliminate blind spots through a full 360 degrees of rotation. Mounting accessories are available to suit standard mounting platforms including 4 inch PCD.
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- SD video with 10x 18x 28x 36x and 40x optical zoom options
- HD video with 20x and 30x optical zoom options
- Ruggedised for extreme environments
- Day/night operation
- Optical encoders for accurate positioning and repeatability
- Optional heater for reliable operation down to -40°C
- Flat toughened glass window
- Protected to IP67 (IP68 option)
- 316L stainless steel option
- Built-in camera lens wiper
- Presets tours and privacy masking
- Multiple control protocols