Oculus LL ultra-low-light video PTZ camera
Numéro de référence fabricant :
The Oculus LL is a compact, rugged, continuous rotation PTZ camera that has been specifically designed to provide crisp clear images even in very low light conditions.
Camera options of 10x or 18x zoom available with the ability to work down to 0.25lux whilst still producing colour low noise high resolution images without the need for additional illumination. Of course for zero light conditions the Oculus LL can be supplied with built-in IR or White LED illuminators.
As with all Oculus units everything is fully housed within a hard anodised aluminium casing fully rated to IP67 and ready to handle the harshest of environments. The toughened optically correct glass provides clear images and can be kept clean at all times by the compact wiper. Optical encoders for both the pan and tilt axis provide highly accurate positioning and repeatability allied with self-correction systems that will counteract any external interference with the moving head.
The Oculus LL can be mounted upright or inverted and the yoke can be offset to eliminate blind spots through a full 360 degrees of rotation. Mounting accessories are available to suit standard mounting platforms including 4 inch PCD.
The Oculus LL is available with a range of HD and SD day/night zoom camera modules to suit your installation. The Oculus LL is supplied with SD low light modules.
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- SD video with low light 10x and 18x optical zoom options
- Produces clear colour images down to 0.25lux (F1.6 50IRE)
- Day/night operation
- Optical encoders for accurate positioning and repeatability
- Optional heater for reliable operation down to -40°C
- Flat toughened glass window
- Protected to IP67 (IP68 option)
- 316L stainless steel option
- Built-in camera lens wiper
- Presets tours and privacy masking
- Multiple control protocols.