NZ100 - Fast Piezo Focusing Stage
Numéro de référence fabricant :
Prior Scientific proudly introduces the latest innovation in microscope automation - the NanoScanZ Piezo Stage System.Specifically designed for researchers utilizing deconvolution and 3D imaging, the NanoScanZ offers two size options the 100µm and 200µm, designed for 35mm petri dishes and standard slides or the 250µm and 500µm travel models for well plates/microtitre plates and larger samples. With one nanometer repeatability* and closed loop control utilizing a sub-angstrom resolution Piezo resistive sensor. The NanoScanZ optimizes the speed of the newest digital cameras and accomplishes in milliseconds what used to take seconds for conventional rotary focus drives.
View our wide range of Bio-imaging products
View our portfolio of Imaging for Science and Industry products
See all products from our supplier Prior Scientific
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- 100µm, 200µm Stage Travel Range.
- 250µm, 500µm Stage Travel Range.
- Best repeatability of 1 Nanometer
- Accuracy/Linearity of 0.5% of Travel
- Maximum Load of 500 Grams (Contact prior for larger loads)
- Stage Control via Analog (0-10 VDC) USB and RS232
- Output-Position Signal 0.0-10.0V