High Sensitivity Bipolar Latching Digital Hall-Effect Sensor ICs
Numéro de référence fabricant :
The SS360NT/SS360ST/SS460S High Sensitivity Bipolar Latching Digital Hall-Effect Sensor ICs are small, sensitive and versatile devices that are operated by the magnetic field from a permanent magnet or an electromagnet. They are designed to respond to alternating North and South poles. The SS360NT is turned ON by a North pole while the SS360ST and SS460S are turned ON by a South pole.
The SS360NT/SS360ST/SS460S offer reliable switching points with a high magnetic sensitivity of 30 G typical (55 G maximum). This sensor IC does not use chopper stabilization on the Hall element, providing a clean output signal and a faster latch response time when compared to competitive high sensitivity Hall-effect bipolar latching sensor ICs which do use chopper stabilization.
These products offer reverse polarity protection, deliver a stable output over a -40 °C to 150 °C [-40 °F to 302 °F] temperature range, and can accept any dc supply voltage from 3 Vdc to 24 Vdc.
For brushless dc motor manufacturers who need latching sensors with reliable, consistent performance for more efficient and smaller designs, Honeywell's new family of High Sensitivity Hall-Effect Bipolar Latching Sensor ICs responds to low magnetic fields and offers consistent repeatability while delivering faster response times to a change in magnetic field for better motor efficiency.
These Hall-effect devices are available in two package styles: the SS360NT and SS360ST in the miniature SOT-23 surface mount package and the SS460S in the leaded, flat TO-92-style package.
The SS360NT and SS360ST are available on tape and reel (3000 units per reel). The SS460S is available in a bulk package (1000 units per bag).
View our wide range of Magnetic products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - Sensors
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Fastest response time in its class: Provides more efficiency in commutating a brushless dc motor
- No chopper stabilization: Results in a clean output signal
- High sensitivity: Operates from only 30 Gauss typical, at 25°C [77°F] and 55 Gauss maximum over the full -40°C to 150°C [-40°F to 302°F] temperature range, allowing for the use of smaller, magnets or a wider air gap
- Bipolar latching magnetics: Makes these products well-suited for accurate speed sensing and RPM (revolutions per minute) measurement
- Subminiature, SOT-23 surface mount package (SS360NT/SS360ST) supplied on tape and reel: Allows for compact design with automated component placement
- Small, leaded, flat TO-92-style package (SS460S): Allows for a compact PC board layout
- Wide operating voltage range of 3 Vdc to 24 Vdc: Allows for potential use in a wide range of applications
- Built-in reverse voltage: Enhances the protection of the sensor and the circuits
- Durable design: Allows operation up to 150°C [302°F]
- RoHS-compliant material meets Directive 2002/95