Capteur d'humidité, 0 - 99% RH, Précision ±2.5%, Analogique, 0 - 50°C, 18 - 42V DC, US, avec afficheur
Numéro de référence fabricant :
Relative Humidity and Temperature transmitters for building automation control.
Control of Relative Humidity can help prevent condensation in the building envelope and mechanical systems. Relative humidity can be used to increase comfort levels and save energy by reducing the need to heat or cool the air by a few degrees.
The new transmitter uses GE's own ChipCap sensor that has very fast response times and long-term stability. The plug in ChipCap sensor module also allows quick and simple field replacement negating the need to replace or return the complete transmitter for recalibration. The transmitter has an accuracy of +/- 2.5% and has standard analog outputs that are all user selectable, they include 0-5 v, 0-10v, and 4-20mA. Temperature measurements can be made by the active signal conditioned output as well as the standard passive 10K Type II thermistor.
The T8700 is available in two sizes to suit the European and US markets as well as display and non-display options. All models are easy to install, through a two-piece enclosure and simple terminal blocks
View our wide range of Gas sensing products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Amphenol Advanced Sensors
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Precision humidity and temperature transmitter for HVAC control applications
- Mounting plate with two-piece terminal blocks provide quick, easy wiring.
- Gas permeable, water resistant humidity sensor filter prevents particulate and water contamination of the sensor.
- Field replaceable humidity sensor
- Locking screw secures cover and sensor to the mounting bracket for tamper resistance.
- Analog outputs 0-5, 0-10V, 4-20 mA
- Display and non-display versions
- Sensors are shipped factory calibrated.
- Active and passive temperature sensor outputs on all models.
- Modern enclosure with customized branding available.
- Euro and US sized available
- Highly repeatable and stable measurement
- Standard passive and active temperature outputs.
- 2 year warranty