Sondes de mesure de courant large bande
Numéro de référence fabricant :
Wideband Current Monitors
Whether you are interested in observing and measuring sub milliamp currents in a charged particle beam or thousands of amps resulting from a fault in a major power feeder, you will find a Pearson current monitor to suit your needs. Our current sensor devices of larger inner diameter make possible high voltage current measurement without the risk of voltage breakdown.
The use of our patented distributed termination technique permits pulse-current monitoring of rise times as short as two nanoseconds.
View our wide range of Current sensors
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Pearson Electronics
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Accuracy +1/-0% of initial pulse amplitude for all models.
- High impedance load such as 1 megohm in parallel with 20 pF
- A 50 ohm termination will reduce the output to half
- Rise times as short as 1ns
- High voltage operation vacuum or insulating oil
- Several of our current transformer models feature double shielding for greater noise immunity and increased safety in high voltage applications.
- All models are sealed and are suitable for use in high voltage insulating oil or under vacuum.
- They can be connected to oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, power analyzers, digital voltmeters, analog-to-digital convertors, and a variety of other measuring instruments.