Série DXM, Connecteur E-S haute densité, pas de 1,27 mm
Numéro de référence fabricant :
DXM series high-density I/O connectors with bellow contacts are perfect for tomorrow's miniaturized electronic devices. This new 1.27mm (0.050') interconnect design ensures positive locking, effortless coupling, terminal protection and EMI reduction in a miniaturized and rugged package. DXM series offer you one of the most varied and complete lines of High-Density connectors in the world, i.e. IDC and Solder for the plug and right angle dip, straight dip, IDC and SMT for the receptacle. Available in 14, 20, 26, 36, 50, 68, 80, 100 and 110 way.
NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
Configuration: Receptacle; Right angle; Changed Contact plated thickness; One-touch lock; PCB locking clip NOTE: The HIROSE product information on this website is for reference only. Please request the Engineering Drawing for the most current and accurate design information from your local Acal BFI sales office.
View our wide range of I/O connectors
View our portfolio of Connectors / Cables
See all products from our supplier Hirose
Fiche technique :
Prix et disponibilités
Posez une question à nos experts
- Ribbon (bellows) contacts provides excellent mechanical strength with smooth insertion and extraction.
- At the time of mating, the shell contacts earlier than the terminals, thus preventing the set from breaking due to static electricity.
- Die-cast zinc or stainless steel cover case prevents noise.
- Right angle dip type with ferrite incorporated for noise prevention.
- The ESD protection over mold cover case is provided with a one-touch lock and screw lock.