Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy Module based on the nRF52, Integrated antenna
Referencia del fabricante :
FUJITSU Component Wireless Module FWM7BLZ20 series is a compact wireless module corresponds to Bluetooth version 4.2. Its size is same as the Bluetooth version 4.1 enabled module MBH7BLZ02 series, though it achieves about half of the power consumption and about double the transmission distance. FWM7BLZ20 series embeds Nordic Semiconductor’s nRF52832 SoC. The module offers significant increase of user’s usable memory area and higher data transmission speed by improved processing power and enhanced memory size of embedded processor.
You can develop and embed your own application code by using SDK (Software Development Kit) and software stack provided by Nordic Semiconductor.
In addition, the module embeds NFC function to make it possible to connect NFC-enabled devices by using an external antenna.
View our wide range of Bluetooth
View our portfolio of M2M and Wireless
See all products from our supplier Fujitsu Wireless Solutions
Oferta y disponibilidad
- Bluetooth Specification Version 4.2 (Single mode) compliant
- Supports concurrent Bluetooth Smart/ANT protocol operation
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832 with powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F processor
- 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash available for flexible development
- GPIO pins (30 pins) of nRF52832 are assigned to this module
- Integrated 32MHz and 32.768kHz crystal oscillators
- Transmission output: up to +4dBm
- Receiving sensitivity: -96dBm
- Interface: UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO
- OOB pairing by using NFC-A Tag interface
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
- Power supply: 1.7 to 3.6V DC
- LGA package
- Size: 15.7 x 9.8 x 1.7 mm