Subminiature Basic Switch
Manufacturer's part number :
MICRO SWITCH™ ZX Series subminiature basic switches are used for simple or precision ON/OFF application needs. These switches combine small size and light weight with ample electrical capacity, low cost and long life.
View our wide range of Microswitches
View our portfolio of Switches
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - HMI
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Subminiature: 6,5 mm H x 5,7 mm W x 12,7 mm L [0.26 in H x 0.22 in W x 0.50 in L]
- Choice of low energy or power duty electrical ratings (gold-plated or silver contacts)
- Single pole double throw (SPDT) circuitry or single pole single throw (SPST) circuitry available
- Choice of 0.1 A or 3 A ratings
- Choice of actuation, termination and operating characteristics
- Polybutylene terephthalate housing material
- Switches combine small size and light weight with ample electrical capacity, low cost and long life. Potential applications include appliances, vending machines, timing devices, office equipment, computer/business equipment, test instruments, medical/dental equipment, communications equipment, HVAC equipment, manually operated devices, and valves.