Pressure Sensor, 0 - 5 psi, Gauge, Analogue, 5V
Manufacturer's part number :
The TruStability® Standard Accuracy Silicon Ceramic (SSC) Series is a piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor offering a ratiometric analog output for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span and temperature range.
The SSC Series is fully calibrated and temperature compensated for sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature effects, and non linearity using an on-board Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC). Calibrated output values for pressure are updated at approximately 1 kHz.
The SSC Series is calibrated over the temperature range of -20 C to 85 C [-4 F to 185 F]. The sensor is characterized for operation from a single power supply of either 3.3 Vdc or 5.0 Vdc.
These sensors measure absolute, differential, and gage pressures. The absolute versions have an internal vacuum reference and an output value proportional to absolute pressure. Differential versions allow application of pressure to either side of the sensing diaphragm. Gage versions are referenced to atmospheric pressure and provide an output proportional to pressure variations from atmosphere.
The TruStability® pressure sensors are intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic gases, such as air and other dry gases. An available option extends the performance of these sensors to non-corrosive, non-ionic liquids.
All products are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 standards.
View our wide range of Pressure products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - Sensors
Quote and availability
- Industry-leading long-term stability
- Extremely tight accuracy of ±0.25% FSS BFSL (Full Scale
- Span Best Fit Straight Line)
- Total error band of ±2% full scale span maximum
- Modular and flexible design offers customers a variety of package styles and options, all with the same industry-leading performance specifications
- Miniature 10 mm x 10 mm [0.39 in x 0.39 in] package
- Low operating voltage
- Extremely low power consumption
- Ratiometric analog output
- High resolution (min. 0.03 %FSS)
- Precision ASIC conditioning and temperature compensated over -20 C to 85 C [-4 F to 185 F] temperature range
- RoHS compliant
- Virtually insensitive to mounting orientation
- Internal diagnostic functions increase system reliability
- Also available with I2C or SPI digital output
- Absolute, differential and gage types
- Pressure ranges from 1 psi to 150 psi (60 mbar to 10 bar)
- Custom calibration available
- Various pressure port options
- Liquid media option