Compact, stainless steel connector
Manufacturer's part number :
The 942 compact series are industrial controls performing distance measurement by using an ultrasonic beam. They are the most advanced sensors of al the product range; they feature one analogue output (4 mA to 20 mA or 0 V to 10 V), two switching outputs, and a serial link RS-232. Adjustment is done on a PC, connected with the RS-232 link. The software (under Microsoft Windows) provides a very easy man-machine interface with extended possibilities: Digital Signal Processing parameters, cycle time, hysteresis, slope, etc. 942-A4N includes the sensor and one connector to solder; cable is not provided. To program the sensor, an adaptor 505-2 is to be purchased separately; a programming kit including software and RS-232 cable may be purchased separately.
View our wide range of Position products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - Sensors
Quote and availability
- [1.97 ft to 9.84 ft]
- Stainless steel M30 housing, IP65
- Synchronising/hold input: To avoid mutual interference from several sensors, they are very simply synchronised by connecting their synchronising/hold input (pin 4) together. If the measure needs to be stopped, connect the synchronising/hold input to the ground; the output stays stable.
- Ultrasonic beam power (sensitivity) adjustable by potentiometer
- Two switching outputs, Open collector PNP
- Analogue output (4 mA to 20 mA or 0 Vdc to 10 Vdc according to the model)
- Temperature compensation