Paddle Flow Switch in SS for G1 to G3 Pipe
Manufacturer's part number :
The LFS range of flow switches are paddle devices that are mounted vertically through a socket or upstand process connection.
Electrical connections are made within the housing, which has a screw on sealed lid and cable gland.
A choice of paddle sizes is supplied with each switch and selection can be made with reference to the chart opposite.
View our wide range of Liquid Level products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Cynergy3
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Stainless steel SS304 paddle
- 3/4"PF or 1"PT mounting plug thread
- IP65 Aluminium alloy housing or DIN 43650 connection
- Use for flow detection in pipes from 1" bore to 3" bore
- Maximum operating pressure 20 bar