Inline Flow Switch for G1 pipe
Manufacturer's part number :
The FSV10AR can be used to control a pmp or some other equipment or process via a relay output. If used in a pumped system, the device has to be fitted in the pipe above the pump.
The FSV10 output relay is energised once the flow rate exceeds 0.6 or 3.0 l/min, depending on version.
The turn off time delay is adjustable between 0 and 10 seconds.
View our wide range of Liquid Level products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Cynergy3
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- General purpose switch for loads of up to 4A inductive
- 0.6 l/min or 3.0 l/min turn on flow rate
- Automatic shut down on flow stop
- Adjustable time delay from 0 to 10 seconds for pump stop
- 1"BSP inline pipe connections