Flow switch for G1, G2, G3 or G4 Pipes
Manufacturer's part number :
The FSH10AR can be used to control a pump or other equipment/process via a relay output.
The FSH10 switches the output, once the flow rate through the pipe exceeds 20 l/min. When used to activate a pump, it can give an increased flow and pressure, dependant on the pump capacity.
View our wide range of Liquid Level products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Cynergy3
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- General purpose switch for loads of up to 4A inductive
- 20 l/min turn on flow rate
- Automatic shut down on flow stop
- Adjustable time delay from 0 to 10 seconds for pump stop
- 1"BSP pipe connections for mounting