25VA Vertical Fast Lift Float Switch
Manufacturer's part number :
The LLF series of vertical float switches have been developed for applications where very low liquid levels need to be detected.
The LLF uses a large diameter Buna float to allow operation in SG as low as 0.45. The switch is capable of operating in as low as 6mm of water.
Two standard lengths are available with either make on rise or make on fall switching action.
Typical uses include drip tanks, hatch alarms and other applications where highly sensitive liquid detection is required.
View our wide range of Liquid Level products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Cynergy3
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operates in 10mm minimum liquid
- 50mm and 200mm length versions
- Vertical mount M12 or M16
- Many variants are UL recognised components File No. E171218
- Will operate in low SG (0.45)