2.0 GHz, 4 core, ARMv8 64-bit Server-on-a-Chip, RAID, 35x35 mm
Manufacturer's part number :
AppliedMicro's X-Gene™ family model APM883204-RNC20X1T is a unique grounds-up high performance, custom core ARMv8 64-bit server operating at up to 2.0 GHz specifically designed for cloud servers.
View our wide range of Processors /Microcontroller
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier AppliedMicro
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- AppliedMicro acquired the first architectural licensee for the ARM® v8 64-bit architecture in 2010. AppliedMicro helped to complete the ARMv8 64-bit spec and wrote more than 20,000 instruction set verification tests. These tests will be used to certify and test ARMv8 64-bit cores from all manufacturers.
- X-Gene features the semiconductor industry's first Server-on-a-Chip solution, combining 10/40g mixed signal I/O with top-of-class, ARMv8 64-bit cores developed by Applied Micro cores running at up to 2.4 Ghz, with an enterprise-class memory subsystem.
- X-Gene combines full SR-IOV semantics with packet networking functionality on a single die for rack scale and sled scale networking.
- X-Gene platforms and hardware have been used over the past 2 years by leading OS and applications vendors to develop enterprise-grade Open Source software that is expected to ship with leading server OEMs.
- Hypervisors for ARMv8 64-bit devices are exclusively ported to X-Gene.