4 GB Industrial microSD Memory Card with SMART
Manufacturer's part number :
Delkin Devices’ next generation SLC industrial microSD cards deliver the endurance of SLC, full industrial operating temperature range and total compliance with SD Association Part 1 Physical Layer Specification Version 3.01 standard - in addition to the new SMART functionality, which allows the user to monitor the health of the card directly through host commands or through a simple utility.
Industrial microSD cards are the fastest growing form factor in the storage market, due to their size, robust mechanical design and low power consumption. Delkin has been a leader in this market for years and continues to innovate, providing our customers with new tools to ensure reliable performance.
View our wide range of Memory / Storage products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier Delkin
The datasheet for this product is being updated. If you are interested in a technical specification for this product, please contact us.
Quote and availability
- Capacity: SLC 4GB
- Bus Speed Mode: 128MB~2GB: Non-UHS/ 4GB: UHS-I
- Power Consumption: Power Up Current < 250uA - Standby Current < 250uA - Read Current <200mA - Write Current <200mA
- Read data rate: Up to 21 MB/s
- Write data rate: Up to 18 MB/s
- Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling
- Bad Block Management
- SMART Monitoring
- Auto-Read Refresh
- Operation Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- RoHS compliant