Two-Channel LED Driver
Manufacturer's part number :
The AHK3292 is a linear current-sink LED driver, capable of driving one or two LEDs up to 30.2mA each. Featuring individual low resistance, low drop-out voltage current sinks, the AHK3292 allows the LEDs to be regulated directly from a Lithium Ion/Polymer battery without the need for an additional step-up power supply, thereby reducing the external component count, eliminating switching noise and maximizing efficiency.
Skyworks' Simple Serial Control™ (S²Cwire™) interface is used to enable, disable, and set the LED drive current for 32-level linear scale LED brightness control. For maximum flexibility the LED current can be set, up to a maximum of 30.2mA per channel, using an external RSET resistor.
The AHK3292 is packaged in a Pb-free 6-pin SOT23 package and is available over a -40 to +85OC temperature range.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier Skyworks
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 2.7V to 5.5V Input Supply Range
- Drives up to 2 LEDs at up to 30.2mA each
- Low Resistance Current Sinks
- Low Dropout, Typically 40.5mV at Full Scale
- Linear LED Output Current Control
- S²Cwire Interface Single-wire 32 Steps
- ±10% LED Output Current Accuracy
- ±3% LED Output Current Matching
- Low Current Shutdown Mode
- Low Cost 6-pin SOT23 Package
How wireless works