Single-Pole, OptoMOS® Relay with Bidirectional Transient Protection
Manufacturer's part number :
The CPC1335 is a single-pole, normally open (1-Form-A) solid state relay with bi-directional transient voltage suppressor (TVS) relay protection, which is designed to meet the requirements of EN50130-4 (installation class 3).
The relay output is constructed with efficient MOSFET switches that use IXYS Integrated Circuits Division's patented OptoMOS architecture. The input, a highly efficient GaAlAS infrared LED, controls the optically coupled output.
The CPC1335 is available in an 8-pin, space-saving surface-mount package.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Meets Requirements of EN50130-4 (Installation Class 3)
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- 100% Solid State
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- No Moving Parts
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable