Single-Pole, Normally Open OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
Specially designed to provide 7mm of separation between the two output pins, IXYS Integrated Circuits Division's PLA171 is a single-pole, normally open (1-Form-A) Solid State Relay that uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide an en hanced input-to-output isolation of 5000Vrms.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
The PLA171 is designed to replace, and offers superior reliability over, electromechanical relays. This device provides bounce-free switching in a compact surface-mount package.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- 7mm Separation of Output Pins
- 800Vp Blocking Voltage
- 5000Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small Surface Mount Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Flammability Rating UL 94 V-0