Single-Pole, Normally Open OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
The PLA140 is a single-pole normally open (1-Form-A) Solid State Relay that uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input-to-output isolation.
MOSFET output switches, which use IXYS Integrated Circuits Division's patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
The PLA140's combination of low on-resistance and high load current handling makes it suitable for a variety of industrial applications.
Because Solid State Relays like the PLA140 have no moving parts, they offer faster, bounce-free switching in a more compact surface mount or though hole package than traditional electromechanical relays.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Low On-Resistance, High Current Handling
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- High Reliability
- VDE Compatible
- FCC Compatible
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Small 6-Pin Package
- Surface Mount Tape and Reel Version Available