Single-Pole, Normally Open OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
The PLA134 is a single-pole, normally open (1-Form-A) Solid State Relay that uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input-to-output isolation. With its combination of low on-resistance and high load current handling, the PLA134 is suitable for a variety of industrial applications.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
Because Solid State Relays have no moving parts, they can offer faster, bounce-free switching in a more compact surface mount or though hole package than traditional electromechanical relays.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Small 6-Pin Package
- Surface Mount Tape and Reel Version Available
- Flammability Classification Rating of V-0