Single-Pole, Normally Open OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
The LCA717 is a 30V single-pole, normally open (1-Form-A) Solid State Relay. It uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input to output isolation, and features an ultra-low on-resistance for high-current operation.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
Offering the superior reliability associated with semiconductor devices, the LCA717 can be used to replace mechanical relays. Because it has no moving parts, it can offer faster, bounce-free switching in a more compact surface mount or thru-hole package.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Very Low Maximum On-Resistance: 0.15ohms
- High Load Current: 2A
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- No Moving Parts
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 6-Pin DIP Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount, Tape and Reel Version Available