Single-Pole, Normally Open OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
LCA712 is a normally open (1-Form-A) solid state relay that uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input to output isolation, and that features very low off-state leakage current.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
The LCA712 can be used to replace mechanical relays, and offers the superior reliability associated with semiconductor devices. Because it has no moving parts, it offers faster, bounce-free switching in a more compact surface mount or thru-hole package.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Very Low Off-State Leakage Current: 10nA
- Low On-Resistance: 0.5ohms
- High Current Handling Capability: 1A
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 6-Pin Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount Tape and Reel Version Available