Single Pole, Normally Open OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
IXYS Integrated Circuits Division's LCA701 is a 100V, 1.5A, 0.3ohms, normally open (1-Form-A) solid state relay that uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input-to-output isolation.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
LCA701 is designed to replace electromechanical relays, and offers fast, reliable, bounce-free operation, as well as the superior reliability associated with solid state devices.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- 100V Blocking Voltage
- Operational Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- No Moving Parts
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 6-Pin Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount and Tape and Reel Version Available