Single-Pole, Normally Open OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
The LCA110 is a normally open (1-Form-A) Solid State Relay which uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input to output isolation.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
The LCA110 can be used to replace mechanical relays, and offers the superior reliability associated with semiconductor devices.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 6-Pin Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount Tape and Reel Version Available
- V-0 Flammability Classification Rating