Single Pole, Normally Open OptMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
The LCA710 is a 60V, 1A, 0.5ohms, normally open (1-Form-A) solid state relay featuring low on-resistance and high current handling capability. It uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input to output isolation.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
The LCA710 can be used to replace mechanical relays, and offers the superior reliability associated with semiconductor devices. Because it has no moving parts, it can offer faster, bounce-free switching in a more compact surface mount or thru-hole package.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Low On-Resistance: 0.5ohms
- High Current Handling Capability: 1A
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- No Moving Parts
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 6-Pin Packages
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount and Tape and Reel Versions Available