Single-Pole, Normally Open 4-Pin SOP OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
The CPC1230N is a miniature single-pole, normally open (1-Form-A) solid state relay in a 4-pin SOP package that employs optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 1500Vrms of input to output isolation. The optically coupled outputs, that use patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
The device is compliant with supplementary isolation in accordance with EN/IEC 60950-1.
The CPC1230N uses IXYS Integrated Circuits Division's state of the art double molded vertical construction packaging to produce one of the world's smallest 4-pin relays. It offers board space savings approaching 20% over the competitor's larger 4-pin SOP relay.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- 0.4mm Distance Through Insulation (Supplementary Isolation Requirement of EN60950)
- 1500Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- No Moving Parts
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 4-Pin SOP Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Tape and Reel Version Available