Single-Pole, Normally Open 4-Pin SOP OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
The CPC1006N is a miniature single-pole, normally open (1-Form-A) solid state relay in a 4-pin SOP package that employs optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 1500Vrms of input to output isolation.
The relay outputs are constructed with efficient MOSFET switches and photovoltaic die that use IXYS Integrated Circuits Division's patented OptoMOS architecture while the input, a highly efficient GaAlAs infrared LED, provides the optically coupled control.
Using IXYS Integrated Circuits Division's state of the art double-molded vertical construction packaging to produce one of the world's smallest relays, the CPC1006N offers board space savings of at least 20% over the competitor's larger 4-pin SOP relay.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Designed for EN50130-4 Compliant Security Systems
- 1500Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Only 0.5mA of LED Current Required to Operate
- Small 4-Pin SOP Package
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Input
- No Moving Parts
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Immune to Radiated EM Fields
- SMD Pick and Place, Wave Solderable
- Tape and Reel Version Available