Single-Pole, Normally Open, Current-Limiting OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
PLA140L is a single-pole, normally open (1-Form-A) solid state relay that uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input to output isolation.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
The PLA140L also contains a built-in load current limiting feature. This feature, combined with low on-resistance and very high load current handling capabilities, makes it suitable for a variety of high performance switching applications.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Current Limiting
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 6-Pin Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount Tape and Reel Version Available
- Flammability Classification Rating of V-0