Single-Pole, Normally Closed OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
LCB111 is a 350V, 120mA, 35ohms, normally closed (1-Form-B) solid state relay featuring high sensitivity. It uses optically coupled relay technology to provide a 3750Vrms isolation barrier between the input and the output of the relay.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
The LCB111 can be used to replace mechanical relays, and offers the superior reliability associated with semiconductor devices. Because it has no moving parts, it can offer faster, bounce-free switching in a more compact surface mount or thru-hole package.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Low Input Control Current: 2mA
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- FCC Compatible
- VDE Compatible
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 6-Pin Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Tape and Reel, Surface Mount Version Available