Single-Pole, Normally Closed OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
The LCB110 is a single-pole, normally closed (1-Form-B) relay that uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input to output isolation.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
The LCB110 has low on-resistance and is well suited for most applications requiring a normally closed relay.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- FCC Compatible
- VDE Compatible
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 6-Pin Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount Tape and Reel Version Available