Single-Pole, Normally Closed 4-Pin SOP OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
The CPC1231N is a miniature single-pole, normally closed (1-Form-B) solid state relay in a 4-pin SOP package that employs optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 1500Vrms of input-to-output isolation. The optically coupled outputs, which use patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
The device is compliant with supplementary isolation in accordance with EN/IEC 60950-1.
IXYS Integrated Circuits Division's state of the art double molded vertical construction packaging enables the CPC1231N to be one of the world's smallest 4-pin relays, which offers board space savings approaching 20% over the competitor's larger 4-pin SOP relay.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- 0.4mm Distance Through Insulation (Supplementary Isolation Requirement of EN60950)
- 1500Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- No Moving Parts
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 4-Pin SOP Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Tape and Reel Version Available