Dual Single-Pole OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
LAA125L is a dual normally open (1-Form-A) Solid State Relay that has two independently controlled, optically coupled MOSFET switches with an additional current limiting circuit. The optically coupled combination of MOSFET switches and photovoltaic die provide 3750Vrms of input/output isolation.
The optically coupled outputs, which use patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
This dual switch OptoMOS relay provides a more compact design solution than discrete single-pole relays in a variety of applications, and saves board space by incorporating both switches in a single 8-Pin package.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Current Limiting
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- No Moving Parts
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 8 Pin Packages
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount and Tape and Reel Versions Available
- Flammability classification rating: V-0