Dual Single-Pole, Normally Open OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
PAA190 is a dual 400V, 150mA, 22ohms normally open (1-Form-A) solid state relay that uses optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 5000Vrms of input to output isolation.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
This performance leader provides high blocking voltage handling capability and improved peak load current handling.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- 5000Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- No Moving Parts
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 8-Pin Packages
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount Tape and Reel Version Available