Dual Single-Pole, Normally Open OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
PAA127 is a dual high performance 280V, 200mA, 10ohms, normally open (1-Form-A) Solid State Relay that has two independently controlled, optically coupled MOSFET switches in an 8-pin package. It employs optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input to output isolation.
Its optically coupled outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
This dual single-pole OptoMOS relay provides a more compact design solution than discrete single-pole relays in a variety of applications, and saves board space by incorporating both switches in a single 8-Pin package.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- 500µs Maximum Switching Times
- High Performance 280VP Blocking Voltage
- High Reliability
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- FCC Compatible
- VDE Compatible
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- Small 8-pin Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount Tape and Reel Versions Available