Dual Single-Pole, Combination OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
LBA127L comprises two independent solid state relays (one current-limited, single-pole, normally open (1-Form-A) relay and one single-pole, normally closed (1-Form-B) relay), in an 8-pin package that employs optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input to output isolation.
The optically coupled relay outputs, which use the patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
LBA127L is designed to provide an ideal solution where a complementary Form-A/Form-B relay pair is required in a space-saving single package.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Current Limited 1-Form-A Relay
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- FCC Compatible
- VDE Compatible
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 8-Pin Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount, Tape and Reel Version Available