Dual Current-Limited, Single Pole OptoMOS® Relay
Manufacturer's part number :
LAA120L is a dual normally open (1-Form-A) Solid State Relay that has two independently controlled, optically coupled MOSFET switches with an additional current limiting circuit. The MOSFET switches and photovoltaic die employ optically coupled MOSFET technology to provide 3750Vrms of input/output isolation.
The optically coupled outputs, that use patented OptoMOS architecture, are controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
This dual switch OptoMOS relay provides a more compact design solution than discrete single-pole relays in a variety of applications and saves board space by incorporating both switches in a single 8-Pin package.
View our wide range of Solid State products
View our portfolio of Relays
See all products from our supplier Clare
Quote and availability
- Two Current Limited Relays in One Package
- 3750Vrms Input/Output Isolation
- Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
- No Moving Parts
- High Reliability
- Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
- FCC Compatible
- VDE Compatible
- No EMI/RFI Generation
- Small 8-Pin Package
- Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
- Surface Mount and Tape and Reel Versions Available