Configurable AC/DC multi-output power supply, XNB, Excelsys Technologies
Manufacturer's part number :
The XN family of medically approved Ultra Low Noise power supplies provides up to 400W in an extremely compact 1U package. Providing up to 8 isolated DC outputs, the XN family employs innovative plug and play architecture allowing users to instantly configure a custom power solution in less than 5 minutes!
The XN family consists of 3 powerPacs ranging in power levels from 200W to 400W peak and 7 powerMod DC output modules. Simply select the appropriate powerPac and up to 4 powerMods from the tables below to complete your custom power supply.
The XN family boasts ultra-high efficiencies (up to 90%). The significant system space savings and reduced heat dissipation radically simplify system design.
All configurations carry full safety agency approvals including UL60601-1, EN60601-1 3rd Edition and are CE marked.
View our wide range of AC/DC products
View our portfolio of Power supplies
See all products from our supplier Excelsys Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low Acoustic noise 37.3dBA
- EN60601-1 3rd edition approved
- Less than 300μA leakage current
- 150μA option available
- 4000VAC isolation
- Ultra high efficiency, up to 89%
- Extra low profile: 1U height (40mm)
- Plug & Play Power - allows fast custom configuration
- Individual output control signals
- All outputs fully floating
- Series / Parallel of multiple outputs
- Few electrolytic capacitors (all long life)
- 5V bias standby voltage provided
- Standard Xgen product options include: Conformal Coating, Low Acoustic Noise, Low Leakage Current, Extra Ruggedisation, Connector, Cabling & Mounting options, Thermal Signals and Reverse Fans. See Section 4.10 for more information