Raman Microscope, High Sensivity, IDRaman micro
Manufacturer's part number :
The IDRaman micro from Ocean Optics is a Raman microscope optimized for high-sensitivity measurements. With its OneFocus feature, the IDRaman micro collects Raman spectral data from the same focal plane as the image. High quality images are collected with the 3-megapixel imager using epi-illumination.
View our wide range of Spectroscopy products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Ocean Optics
Quote and availability
- Laser wavelengths: 785 & 532 nm
- Laser power: 85 nm: 100 mW (80 mW at Sample) / 532 nm: 50 mW (40 mW at Sample)
- Detector: 2048 element backthinned array, NIR enhanced, TEC cooling to -10° C
- Objectives and spot size:
- 40X objective: >2 micron spot size [Standard]
- 100X objective: >1 micron spot size [Optional]
- Imager: 3 Megapixel; epi-illumination
- OneFocus places the Raman signal collection on the exact image plane. OneFocus allows the highest quality Raman data to be acquired with the confidence of an accurate focus and images.
- A complete Raman solution, this powerful, compact instrument was built for Raman microscopy and includes sampling for cuvettes and vials.