Spectrometer/Miniature Fiber Optic/ USB2000+
Manufacturer's part number :
The USB2000+ Miniature Fibre Optic Spectrometer is a unique combination of technologies a powerful 2-MHz analog-to-digital (A/D) converter, programmable electronics, a 2048-element CCD-array detector, and a high-speed USB 2.0 port. This innovative combination produces our fastest spectrometer yet and provides resolution to 0.35 nm (FWHM). The USB2000+ is perfect for chemical, biochemical and other applications where fast reactions need to be monitored.
View our wide range of Spectroscopy products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Ocean Optics
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 1,000 Full Spectra/Second
- Programmable Microcontroller
- Modular design
- User-configured wavelength range and resolution
- Automatically reads the wavelength calibration coefficients of the spectrometer and configures operating software
- USB-to-PC interface; no external power requirements
- RoHS and CE compliance
- Your spectrometer comes preconfigured to the 200-850 nm wavelength range for USB2000+UV-VIS or 350-1100 nm for the USB2000+VIS-NIR.
- Both models include a proprietary multi-bandpass order sorting filter. Our USB2000+UV-VIS also features a UV2 detector coating upgrade.
- Ideally suited for Chemical, biochemical,Other applications where fast reactions need to be monitored.
|USB2000+ Serie||UV-VIS |
|Spectral range||200-850nm||350-1000 nm||200-1025nm||200-850nm|
|Optical Resolution (FWHM)||1.5nm||1.5nm||1.7nm - 2.1nm||2.0nm|
|Detector collector lens||L2 for Enhanced senstivity model (ES)|
|Fiber optic connector||SMA 905 to 0.22 numerical aperture single-strand optical fiber|