Spectrometer, High Sensitivity, for Absorbance and Fluroescence
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE Pro is a spectrometer with high sensitivity and low stray light performance. It is ideal for a wide range of low light level applications such as fluorescence, DNA sequencing and Raman analysis. The QE Pro is available in two different ways: custom configured and preconfigured.
Acal BFi have recently supplied a bespoke photonics solution to Department of Chemistry at Cambridge University. See our article.
View our wide range of Spectroscopy products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Ocean Optics
Quote and availability
- Wavelength range: Grating dependent
- Optical resolution: ~0.14-7.7 nm (FWHM)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 1000:1 at full signal
- Dark noise: 3 RMS counts
- Dynamic range: 7.5 x 109 (system), 25000:1 for a single acquisition
- Corrected linearity: >99%
- Grating options: Multiple grating options - UV through shortwave NIR
- QE65 Pro is a great choice for fluorescence and low light level applications and is particularly well suited for modular Raman spectroscopy.
- For Raman, we offer a 900 mm-1 grating (#H36) that is blazed at 500 nm and has good response at the 532 and 785 nm laser illumination wavelengths typical of Raman.
- Applications: Fluorescence, Absorbance , DNA sequencing, Astronomy, Raman spectroscopy.
|QE Pro Serie||QE-Pro-ABS||QE-Pro-FL|
|Optical Resolution (FWHM)||0.14-7.7nm (Depends on grating and size of entrance aperture)|
|Signal to noise ratio||1000:1 (single acquisition)|
|Fiber optic connector||SMA 905 and Ocean otpics FC|