Spectrometer, Deep-UV, NIR, Maya2000 Pro
Manufacturer's part number :
Maya2000 Pro Spectrometer is a great choice for applications requiring high sensitivity, good UV-NIR response and wide dynamic range. Applications range from low light level fluorescence and Raman measurements to absorbance, transmission and emission analysis of solutions, solids and gases.
The Maya2000 Pro-NIR is an application-ready, high-sensitivity spectrometer that’s ideal for Raman and low light level Shortwave NIR applications. The Maya2000 Pro-NIR is optimised for the 780-1180 nm region and includes a 760 nm longpass filter, 50 µm slit and gold mirrors for enhanced NIR reflectivity.
See our article on the Maya2000 Pro-VIS-NIR.
View our wide range of Spectroscopy products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Ocean Optics
Technical Data :
- Ocean Optics Maya2000-Pro-Spectrometer Datasheet
- Application Note: Characterization of Diesel Fuel Using a Modular Raman System
- Application Note: Tech Note - Maya2000 Pro Spectral Measurements Extend to 153 nm
- Raman Spectroscopy Solutions Application Note
- SERS Raman Spectroscopy Substrates Datasheet
Quote and availability
- Maya2000 Pro Spectral range (detector response): 165-1100 nm/400-1180 nm
- Maya2000 Pro-NIR Spectral range (detector response):Features a low-etalon, scientific-grade detector that delivers high quantum efficiency from ~400-1180 nm.
- Great native UV response, FFT-CCD detectors do not require UV-sensitive coatings.
- High peak quantum efficiency (92% for Maya2000, 75% for the Pro)
- Great signal-to-noise characteristics
- Low dark current
- Good signal processing speed.
- USB 2.0 interface
- Optical resolution to ~0.035 nm (FWHM); resolution depends on groove density of grating and size of entrance aperture (slit)
|Maya Series||Maya2000-Pro||Maya2000-Pro-NIR||Maya LSL|
|Spectral range||VUV: 165-1100nm |
UV-VIS : 400-1180nm
|Detector QE||75% peak QE @600nm |
85% peak @700nm
|85% Peak @700nm |
|Optical Resolution (FWHM)||Depends on grating groove density |
and slit size (multiple options available)
|Fiber optic connector||SMA 905 to 0.22 numerical aperture single-strand optical fiber|