Colorimeter, Preset for Irradiance, Jaz Light Meter
Manufacturer's part number :
Jaz Light Meter
The Jaz Light Meter / Colorimeter is a preconfigured spectrophotometer that is the ideal tool for field and laboratory measurements of any type of lighting. The Jaz-ULM-200 colorimeter has all the components you'll need for spectral irradiance measurements from 350-900 nm, and is versatile enough for applications both indoors and outdoors: monitor LEDs and other sources in the lab or on the line, or measure solar irradiance in the field. With the Jaz Light Meter you can measure the spectral characteristics and calculate key parameters such as Lux, Lumen, PAR, Watts, CIE, CRI and x,y values.
View our wide range of Photometry products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Ocean Optics
Quote and availability
- Jaz™ Spectrometer / colorimeter with reversed-orientation keypad (perfect for irradiance measurements and more)
- Grating 2, installed - 200-850 nm
- 2000-series detector with 200-850 nm order sorting filter and UV upgrade
- L2 detector collection lens
- 10 µm slit
- Side-mount module for hands-free operation
- Battery module
- Ethernet module (includes SD card for data storage)
- Direct-attach cosine corrector
- Spectroradiometric calibration service (300-1050 nm)
- Jaz-Mount for hands-free operation
- Jaz-A-IRRAD Software for irradiance measurement*
- JazPack carrying case with shoulder holster
- Rugged Pelican Case
- Jaz™ - the World's Coolest Modular Measuring Suite is now available for radiometric analysis of LEDs, flat panel displays, lamps and other radiant sources.
- Jaz Light Meter / colorimeter is pre-configured, pre-calibrated spectrometer suite is the ideal tool for quality control, lab and field measurements of LED chips, assemblies and other luminaires.
- With the Jaz Light Meter, and its onboard processor, you can measure spectral characteristics and calculate key parameters like Lux, Lumen, PAR and Watt values.