HR Laser Line Mirror, Low Loss, 1030-1064nm
Manufacturer's part number :
Low loss HR laser line mirrors provide maximum reflectance at 1030-1064nm wavelength with an incidence angle of 0° or 45° (AOI). Coatings are provided by ion beam sputtering (IBS) technique.
View our wide range of Optical components
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Altechna
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- IBS coating at 1030-1064nm
- Laser Damage Threshold: >12 J/cm² for 10 ns pulses @ 1064 nm
- Reflectivity higher than 99,9%
- Angle of incidence (AOI): 0° or 45°
- Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Substrate Material: UVFS
- IBS thin films feature higher density, durability, high-damage-threshold, impenetrable to water vapor, which make them resistant to environmental conditions such as heat, humidity and pressure.
- Custom dimensions are available on request