Photorefractive SNB Crystals
Manufacturer's part number :
Strontium-Barium Niobate is an excellent optical and photorefractive material. Nominally pure and doped by Ce, Cr, Co, Fe SBN crystals (SBN:61, SBN:75) of different compositions are used in elecro-optics, acousto-optics, photorefractive non-linear optics. A new growing technique (Stepanov Method) provides excellent optical quality single crystals, free of growth striations, inclusions and other inhomogeneities, as well as definite cross section and linear dimensions up to 80 mm.
View our wide range of Rods and non-linear crystals
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Altechna
Quote and availability
- Very high quality crystals suitable for two- and four-wave mixing
- Perfect for electro-optical and acousto-optical applications
- Suitable for pyroelectrical applications
- Highly efficient phase conjugation
- Melting point: 1470 - 1490°C
- Molecular weigth, g-mol: 381.854 (SBN:75), 388.813 (SBN:61)
- Standard dimensions: 5x5x5 mm - 5x10x5mm - 5x15x5mm - 5x20x5mm
- Two-wave mixing: optical information recording, dynamic holographic interferometry, optical holographic amplifier.
- Four-wave mixing: highly efficient phase conjugation, self pumped phase conjugation mirror, double phase conjugation mirror.
- Electro-optical elements, acousto-optical elements.
- Pyroelectrical detectors.
- Self-frequency doubling, self-sum-frequency mixing of laser and pump radiations.