Manufacturer's part number :
Nonlinear BBO crystal includes wide transparency and phase matching ranges, large non-linear coefficient, high damage threshold and excellent optical homogeneity. Therefore, BBO provides an attractive solution for various non-linear optical applications like OPO, OPA, OPCPA and other. As a result of large thermal acceptance bandwidth, high damage threshold and small absorption BBO well suits for frequency conversion of high peak or average power laser radiation. The large spectral transmission range as well as phase matching, especially in UV range, makes BBO perfectly suitable for frequency doubling of Dye, Arion and Copper vapour laser radiation, effective cascade harmonic generation (Frequency doublers, triplers, parametric amplifiers and wave mixers) of wide spread Nd:YAG as well as of Ti:Sapphire and Alexandrite laser radiation.
View our wide range of Rods and non-linear crystals
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Altechna
Quote and availability
- Broad phase-matchable SHG range from 409.6 nm to 3500 nm.
- Wide transmission region from 190 nm to 3500 nm
- Large effective second-harmonic-generation (SHG) coefficient
- High damage threshold of 10 GW/cm² for 100 ps pulse-width at 1064 nm
- Good mechanical and physical properties
- Dimensions: 10x10mm - 12x12mm - 20x20mm - 6x6mm
- Transparency range: 189-3500 nm
- Orientation accuracy of cut angle: < 30 arcmin